Friday, April 13, 2007

my last last blog









This is my last blog.

I am very pleasant to write something in this space. As time goes by, it is the end of semester. There are many memorable things leaving for me. I still remember the first when I entered the classroom; all the faces were strange for me, however, those faces that I cannot forget forever. Especially our teacher Pam, Dr. Sengupta and Scott. You teach us a widely of knowledge. In addition, you are my best English teacher in my life. It is a pity that this semester is only 4 months. If it possible, I wish you would teach us all the class in my faculty (Just imagine). Another wish is hope Scott will finish his PHD programme successfully. Scott is a humorous teacher that I felt excited in his class.

Forget to mention my classmates. I have never regretted meeting you, because we were discussing together. I still remember your laugher and your voice It seems like we only have the first class (time goes fast). I am so lucky to make friends with you. If we were met one day, it will remind me all the memory of this semester.Without you the days are lonely.

Finally, wish you gooooooooooooooooood luck!

4 comments:

Becky said...

You are so cute, Serenity~~Good luck on your final~~ If we have chance, I'd love to go shopping with you and June~~

Scott Douglas said...

I'm so happy that you felt that you had a wonderful experience in LEAP 4. Thank you for all of the compliments. I have really enjoyed reading your blog!

Pam said...

Your blogs are wonderful. Hope all your experiences are interesting in the future.

Steven said...

I am very sad that I have to tell you it is time for us to say goodby. Goodby, Serenity.