Sunday, April 8, 2007

All of sudden


All of a sudden, I find that I was so indulge in net that I have wasted so much time.  So all of a sudden, I wanna quit net.  But all of a sudden, I think net has let me know more, so I go on line again.  What a contradiction!    All of a sudden, an idea occurred to me, ”oh , my goodness, I shall have a change. I shall have my long hair cut. I have been bored with it!”  All of a sudden, I have another idea,” no I am not willing to do that.”  I looked into the mirror, my mind going blank.    All of a sudden, I wanna jog in such a heavy snow.   It touched my skin and then it turned into a pearl. Wow , how nice it was!  But all of a sudden , I felt that I was too heavy . Oh , no, it was too cold. So I give up.  I was a coward!   All of a sudden, I found that I was alone. So tedious! So I stopped to look out of the window.  It was dark outside. And the sky was still crying. What made her so sad? I went into deep thought.  Suddenly, I heard a voice, “ nice girl, don’t worry! I am just giving the earth a bath! Just take a deep breath? Don’t you think it smells better?” I nodded just like an innocent girl.    All of a sudden, I hold my bear tightly. Why? Actually for nothing. I just wanna give him a hug.  All of a sudden, I patted on my singing duck. “London bridge is falling down , falling down, falling down…” Wow, what a nice song! What a nice voice! I smiled!    All of a sudden, I picked up the phone, dialed the number, “I just call to say I miss you!” I thought to myself.   But all of a sudden, I put back the receiver very quickly.    All of a sudden I will do a lot of silly but interesting and memorable things.    


I like “ all of a sudden”!

3 comments:

Steven said...

All of a sudden, I found a great poetry with happy melody written by Serenity; all of a sudden, I found a beautiful girl with long hair like a opening flower, whose name is Serenity; all of a sudden, I found a mature beautiful lady who has high level writing English; all of a sudden, I found a wonderful world own by a beautiful girl whose name is Serenity; all of a sudden, I was stunned again when I read your blog.

Scott Douglas said...

That's a really nice piece of writing!

June said...

All of sudden? interesting idea!! HaHa