Sunday, January 21, 2007

I don't miss you so much ,mom!

click play button



when I had a sweet dream, I always dream about you smile.Everytime I wake up from my sweet dream.Something called tears filled in my eyes.I still remember the moment you see me off at the airport.It is my most uncomfortable time in my life.I have never left you and my motherland for such a long time.I am aperson who is reluctant to leave my home. I have extremely strong feeling of attachment. When should I go back to my home. This question stays in my mind for a long time.
When I sink deeply in a couch, mind wandering in memories of the past…
Even though we are not togther now.Greeting spreads my longings far beyond…
Something that let me like this place.
I like the subtle wind. it carries a crisp chilliness… 
I like the subtle flow of cloud that makes the sky seem even more vast, azure and immense…
I like the subtle longing for you, mom
subtle longing is deep!
miss you so much much,I can't know how much I miss you!
I can't use words to describe my feeling.
just missinginging...........

7 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Wow, that's very beautiful. It's like a poem!

Becky said...

Serenity~~I miss my mom too~~
You should be strong, the only person you can rely on in Canada is yourself! If you feel sad, you can just share with me. It is my pleasure to help you get away from difficulties:)

serenity said...

thank you very much!
little becky!
I will get better!

Super Saiyan said...

Moms are always different. both of you miss each othere like everybody. I think the more you think that you are away from her, the more you will both miss each other. Put in mind you are going back there and technology make us very very very close in a small world.
(Nice way of writing)
Super Saiyan= Goku= Mohammad

Kenneth said...

i think your topic should be "i do miss you so much, mon!" actually, i do have the feeling as you. My mom did cry when i left Hong Kong. I do really really miss her now. anyway, please let me know if you want something. I do really a helpful person.

Alif said...

I think all moms have the same character that is they always feel for their children. keep going and never look behind. Not maybe, it can be surely said that your mother will be happy when she will see her successful Serenity.
Oh! If I got the permission to mark you, I would give you A++++ for this blog. I don't know what about Scott. The essay contains very nice word.

serenity said...

thank you Alif and Mohammad!