Friday, January 19, 2007

this is my first time use english blog

So excitied that I open a new bolg in English. I have already used a chinese space on the internet. I used to write journals on my blog. It offer me a special place to share my personalities to my friends, and also some friends totally know me a few. From now on, I have another task. It is translate my chinese journals into English. It really a funny journey for me. I'd like to realise others from their blogs. Besides, it is a new way to make new friends.
Something confused me is that I am not doing well in computer. I had tried to change the template of my blog. However, it needs something like JAVA words.It is really difficult for me!

3 comments:

June said...

I really like to read your chinese blog and i'm so glad that i can find a new space to read. However, i'm sorry but i have to say i hope you don't just transfer your chinese journals.I don't want to read two blogs which have same meaning but use different language. I think you can try to write some other things and it'll be helpful.

Happy Amy said...

Hi~ that's great that we have blogs on the same website! I will come to visit u very often, so will u!!!!!!!!I agree with June that do not translate ur chinese blog into English~~~

Scott Douglas said...

I so happy that you are excited to be blogging in English. I'm sure we are all going to really enjoy reading each other's blogs!