Sunday, January 28, 2007

never had a dream come true!

After I listened to this music, it remind me think about my "dream"
I should think about what is my dream. Truly, I have desired many dreams.
Let me see!
NO. 1 eat all the delicious food which famous in all around the world (it is really a hard work).
NO. 2 travel all over the world (I don't have enough $ now).
NO. 3 I want to desire my house which lies in a peaceful place close to the beauties of nature.
No. 4 search for a person who really look after me except for my parents and friends!
NO. 5 live with my mom, dad, and all the friends forever with happiness.

My dream started when I was born. Although I never knew it then, I just held on to something that would never come to pass. Dreams really do exist. But in the morning when you wake up, they are remembered just as a dream. That is what happened to me.

As I grew older, I began to realize that the reason my dream was even born in the first place, was because it was something that was inside of me. The dream I had was never nurtured and cared for, so it slowly died. It's not that I wanted it to die, but I allowed it to die the day I started listening to the words, "You can't do it." When I finally woke up from many years of dreaming,
If my dreams die, my life is like a broken-winged bird
But when youth,
It takes something from my hearts,
And it never comes again.
I'd like to remove from my vocabulary phrases like” one of these days” or "someday".
Only TODAY!!

7 comments:

June said...

I never heard this song, do you like it? by the way, if want to travel all over the world and EAT all the delicious food, please don't forget me!!PLEASE!!

Kenneth said...

me too. i would love to traval and eat all around the World after graduated (before i find a job) i believed that dream may come true someday. just like me. I used to dream about study oversea. I am doing it now. (eventhough it is a little bit too late to success) but, i still get it.. dream never do nuts . it depends on what you really want.. go dream......

SabRina said...

Hello

nice to meet you and nice to be your classmate.

Felice said...

Serenity,
I think it's necesary to have dreams because if we didn't have them, they would never come true... :) I wish that all of your dreams would come true ;)

Scott Douglas said...

I would really like to try all the famous kinds of food from all over the world too. I think you have just inspired me with a new dream!

Yichen said...

Dream is able to be beautiful because it is not real.

Becky said...

I love this song so much~~and I also have the same dreams! Actually, I don't think they are only dreams because I will make all of them come ture by relying on myself~~~~~
Cheer up~~