Saturday, February 24, 2007

I like these days

I like these days.
I can sleep until I have not an ability to sleep.
I can eat a variety of food without think about my stomach,
Such as traditional food
dumplings, wong tongs, dim sum, cold noodles, pop,
hot pot and roasted chicken YUMMY!!
I can go bed without think about homework assignments.
I can listen to music with a relaxing atmosphere,
and drink a cup of tea.
Music like, rock and roll, jazz, R&B, hip-hop, pop,
blues, rap, and funk.
I can watch any TV show I want without interruption.
I can get up without worrying whether my hair looks good.

I can wear pajamas and and not wear tight clothing,
such as jeans.

Today I woke up at 10:00. If I had classes I would wake up at 9:00
because my house is far away from school.
I ate hu la soup for breakfast
then, I cleaned my bedroom, with a vaccum cleaner.

I downloaded a chinese series,
which has a very funny plot
Me, and my cousin have been watching it every weekend for the past three weeks in a row,
this will only go on for two more weeks because there are only thirteen episodes in total

that is bacically what I have been doing.

1 comment:

June said...

Good week for you! you can get enough relax! by the way, how's your stomach? i heared that you didn't feel very comfortable?