Sunday, February 25, 2007

sun

I have rested for 9 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of I eat too much food. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it doesn't matter.
I got up early today to watch the sunrise. While I waited for the sun to rise, I sat beside my window and thought of my future. Soon I will be a grown woman and I won't be a baby anymore.

The sun was coming out of the horizon. First it was just a ray of light. But little by little the whole circle started coming into view. The sky was a bright orange with a blue haze surrounding the emptiness. Soon I could feel the warmth of the sun as its rays passed through my window pane. The view was really beautiful, more beautiful than any picture I had ever seen. In a few minutes everyone was awake and everyone went on their own way with their lives. Another day started and it was another beginning for all of us.

3 comments:

EsTella said...

It's awesome that you can see sunset by your window
And, please take care of your health

Scott Douglas said...

The sunrise sounds so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us!

June said...

hi serenity,
i totally agree with estella, it must be amazing to see sunset through your window!