Sunday, February 4, 2007

my fruit day!

today is my fruit day!
Every sunday is special for me, because I plan for add plenty of vitamins to my body.I think the most useful method is eating fruit!actually,I am not fond of eating it, because I always forget to eat.When I came here,some of vegetables and fruit are no longer here.most of fruit is import for other conturies.especially banana,when I saw it in supermarket,most of them are not ripe yet.
question:How many fruit did I eat today?⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
answer:6apples
4pears
5oranges
7banana(I like banana)
3peaches
totally 25 pieces of fruit!My mouth is never stop to active.As a result,I only eat ONE meal today!poor fruit!they were all in mY stomach.bless them!I have a strong feeling that the more fruit i eat,the more healthy my body will be!even though I don't like eat fruit,in my opinionwhen I regard fruit as medicines ,I'd rather to eat furit than bitter medicines.So I make every sunday for my fruit day!haha!I just put fruit on a big plate,After an hour,none of them left!
Ps:I have never found jujube(zao) in supermarket.It is a pity that jujube is really a healthy fruit which can be used for Chinese traditional medicine.

3 comments:

Steven said...

Or my god, your appetite is really outstanding. Good luck

Scott Douglas said...

Holy cow, you ate a lot of fruit!

June said...

my god! How could you eat so much fruit for one day! you are my idol!However, it's good for you health!