Tuesday, March 27, 2007

(*^__^*)


I like a variety of activities, active and wild ones like camping, sports and parties to quiet ones like reading and watching TV. I like to be outdoors,to participate in sports and to do daring things. For example, several friends and I once took a trip down a wild river in a raft. We spent a week navigating dangerous currents, camping at night, fixing our own meals and having much fun. I also like to do risky things such as skiing, and mountain climbing, but I don't do them often and am very careful.
In contrast,there are also many quiet private things that I enjoy doing. I have spent whole days reading a book, and I occasionally stay up late at night with a good novel. Sometimes, too, I like to spend a relaxed evening watching light TV programs, or talking with friends about serious matters over a glass of wine. In other words, I like to do different things, depending on the mood I am in and the kind of people I am around.

4 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Your river rafting trip sounds amazing! I'm like you. It all depends on my mood. I like camping trips, but I also like sitting at home on a rainy day and reading a good book :-)

June said...

i also like reading. especially when i stay alone. however, i have a bad memery and i always have to read a book for several times.

Felice said...

Hmmm.. reading the same book for the second time? :) ohh it could be a little bit boring cause you know what will happen :) Anyways, I'm with you guys! I love reading books. I try to read at least 10 pages every day. Right now I'm reading P.Coelho "Zahir". Have anyone read it?

Steven said...

Or my god, I am stunned again when I read your blog. You looks a shy girl, however, your life is wonderful. By the way, I really like wine, and I'm wandering if you like wine too?